Monday, March 23, 2009

shoddy shoes

Well, I was all excited to write this post about my new bling, and then the unthinkable happened. I was minding my own business, walking across the office, when I felt something funny around my ankle. Much to my surprise, the strap on my favorite Jimmy Choo slingbacks SNAPPED. The elastic was just shot. Upon closer inspection, I found that my left shoe was in similar condition but still intact. Who would guess such inferior quality crafstmanship in shoes that cost...well, I won’t say how much they cost or a lot of people will be yelling at me for buying them. So you get the picture. I am very disheartened by this. I think it will be less hassle for me to go to a highly-recommended shoe repair man nearby my office than to call up Saks and Jimmy Choo headquarters and demand replacement shoes. I am under too much stress right now. I just want to be able to wear them again! They are so comfortable and have been since the first day I wore them. I never got a blister, not once. That proved to me that these were, in fact, high-quality shoes, but now after this fiasco, I think I’ll have to get Louboutins or Manolos next time! I'll write about my bling later. I need to blow off some steam!

No comments:

Diamonds to Dolphins...Carats to Cats...