Thursday, March 19, 2009

my Lu


I am too spent from a long day to write too much and my head feels like it might burst at any moment. However, I had a little thought that I wanted to share. As I type this post, Lucy (a.k.a. "my Lu"), one of my five cats (yes, you read that correctly, FIVE!) is reclining next to me and producing a very lovely purr. Aside from the sound of the ocean surf crashing on the shore and receding into infinity, cats' purrs are the most soothing sound on earth. I love it when one of my kitties curls up against me when it's bedtime and lulls me to sleep with a soft, (or loud if it's my Moses) soothing purr. The kitties are relaxed, I'm relaxed, and we're all a big, happy mush of tails (except for me!), arms, and legs sprawled and curled over my (our?) bed. On that note, it's time to go to lala-land with Lucy and the gang. I have a LOT more post ideas up my sleeve, but I need to scan some pictures first to get the full effect for those posts. All I can say is, lots of JEWELRY talk on the way!

No comments:

Diamonds to Dolphins...Carats to Cats...