Tuesday, January 20, 2009

one of my favorite christmas gifts


I was telling my dad how my feet/toes are always numb and I need some really warm boots to wear on a daily basis. Good thing the company I work for is fairly casual. Anyway, I picked out some Emu Australia boots (he wouldn't know what to buy!) since they were on sale. I didn't feel that it was worth it to wait for Uggs when these were half the price and would probably do just as well of a job of keeping my tootsies toasty! And boy do they ever. I wear these around the house, and have even fallen asleep for a nap with them on. I wear them to take out the trash, and to go to work. They are comfy and boy are they hella warm! I can wear them with or without socks and they're still like little furnaces for my feet. LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Diamonds to Dolphins...Carats to Cats...