Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i can't handle all of the sadness...so time for fun!


Enough of my sad posts for the moment, I need to talk about something fun. A few months ago, I made a couple of pricey--but quality--purchases on one of my frequent trips to NYC. I found myself at the house of Louis. Yes, the main Louis Vuitton store. And what a store it is! I had originally planned on buying the medium sized Neverfull bag (MM), but the large (GM) size was only $50 more and a lot larger, so why the heck not? I'll have something like this for the rest of my life, right? I have fallen in love with it. It's the perfect work tote bag, and I also plan on using it as a carry on tote on my upcoming trip to the Florida Keys, where I can also use it as a pool/beach/day trip bag. How versatile!

1 comment:

Julita said...

You're such a versatile little monkey! 50 bucks?! I thought those cost a fortune.... like a few paychecks?

Diamonds to Dolphins...Carats to Cats...