Tuesday, January 20, 2009

another ongoing obsession


Somehow I didn't end up waiting on line or having to order my iPhone 3G. I got it only shortly after it came out, and ever since then, I have been somehow umbilically attached to it. It is addictive. I am obsessed. I can't go anywhere without it! It's like a child to me! There are more than a few fun and free apps you can download from iTunes, but I have been saved on more than a few occasions by the amazing GPS. And it's nice to have my email, texting, phone, contacts, iPod and calendar all in one spot--which also happens to be aesthetically pleasing (I'm definitely a Mac person, always have been, always will be). I love the interface. I don't mind the touch screen typing at all. In fact, I think the pitch that Blackberry or whoever has going on right now about "listen to the keys click when you type!!!" is a bunch of crap. I don't really care if my keys click if they work! I also love that this just syncs right up with the Mac laptop I already own. Again, the ease and aesthetics that are purely Mac. I think I have fallen in love with Steve Jobs. Seriously! It's true love!

No comments:

Diamonds to Dolphins...Carats to Cats...